WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all individuals 18 years of age or older who request a ticket for the Sweepstakes, regardless of whether a donation is made. Entries must include the required identifying information, and all tickets must be returned and placed in an appropriate receptacle to be eligible for a prize. There is a limit of ONE FREE ticket per person per day.
Members of the Beck’s family and individuals associated with The Beck Foundation and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS FUND are not eligible. (The Beck Foundation and Beck’s Hybrids will hereinafter be referred to jointly as “Beck’s,” if a reference is to one or the other it will be specifically named.)
2. Prize: There are two prizes, a Polaris RZR XP® Turbo or Polaris General® 4 1000 EPS Ride Command Edition. The two-passenger, Polaris RZR XP® Turbo features a ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged engine, 168 horsepower, and 13.5 in. ground clearance. The RZR is fully customized with a Rockford Fosgate 600W sound system, Rigid front & rear light bars, front & rear bumpers, 4,500 lb. winch, cast aluminum wheels with 29 in. Maxxis Bighorn tires and a Lock & Ride® 48 qt. cooler. The four-passenger, Polaris General® 4 1000 EPS Ride Command Edition features a 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder engine, 100 horsepower, 12 in. ground clearance, tip-out glass windshield, overhead radio, GPS, 1,280 lb. payload capacity, standard 2 in. receiver hitch with 1,500 lb. towing capacity, and cast aluminum wheels with 27 x 9-14; Dirt Commander tires. Both vehicles include electronic fuel injection, automatic PVT transmissions, Lock and Ride® cargo systems and 9.5 gallon fuel capacity. Each Polaris vehicle can be transported with its included Load Trail Trailer. The value of the Polaris General® 4 1000 EPS Ride Command Edition is $26,699.00 and the value of the trailer is $1,908.00. The value of the Polaris RZR XP® Turbo is $29,885.00 and the value of the trailer is $1,979.00.
The Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Each Prize is being 100% donated to the Sweepstakes. As a result of the donation of the Prizes, and similar donations by others, 100% of the money raised by this Sweepstakes will go to the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND, and neither the cost of the Prizes nor any administrative costs will be deducted from the donations received via the Sweepstakes or other donations made independent of the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for this Sweepstakes.
3. To Enter: If you meet the eligibility requirements, request an entry ticket at a location or by a method identified below, provide the required identifying information, and return or otherwise place your ticket in the appropriate receptacle, you shall be entered into the Sweepstakes. All tickets must be placed in an appropriate receptacle by 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2019. The drawing is to be held on March 5, 2019. Each person acquiring a ticket is solely responsible for accurately providing the identifying information and submitting the ticket in an appropriate receptacle. It is strongly suggested that tickets are placed in the receptacle or returned immediately, as any delays risk the loss of a ticket. All tickets, regardless of when and how acquired, must be in an appropriate receptacle prior to the close of the sweepstakes on the date noted above.
Entries are also being accepted online at www.WeCareForOrphansFund.org. After an online entry is submitted, Beck’s personnel will physically place your tickets in the appropriate receptacle and mail you a confirmation with your ticket numbers.
4. Entry Tickets: No donation is necessary to obtain a ticket for the Sweepstakes; however, The Beck Foundation strongly encourages donations as the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND is close to our hearts and an activity we strongly believe in and support. Consequently, The Beck Foundation and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND will express its gratitude for your donation in the following way:
o A donation of at least Five Dollars ($5.00) will receive a free ticket plus a Thank You ticket;
o A donation of at least Ten Dollars ($10.00) will receive a free ticket plus 4 Thank You tickets;
o A donation of at least Twenty Dollars ($20.00) will receive a free ticket plus 4 Thank You tickets and an additional expression of our humble gratitude by adding 15 more “Bonus Tickets” for a total of 20 tickets; and
o For each dollar donated over Twenty Dollars, an additional Bonus Ticket will be provided. For example and for illustrative purposes only: a donation of $22.00 would receive a total of 22 tickets, a donation of $56.00 would receive 56 tickets, and so on; and,
o Of course, no donation is necessary to receive one free ticket per person per day and thereby be entered in the Sweepstakes.
Free entry tickets will be available, as well as donations accepted, each business day during normal business hours at the Atlanta, Indiana offices of Beck’s Hybrids, via telephone at 800-937-3235 and online at www.WeCareForOrpahnsFund.org starting July 30, 2018 and ending at the close of business on February 28, 2019. The last day to enter the Sweepstakes or make a donation in relation to the Sweepstakes is February 28, 2019. Telephone and online entries must be received in sufficient time to allow entries to be processed and tickets mailed to the ticket holder by the entry deadline. Beck’s is not responsible for any tickets lost or otherwise misplaced in transit.
In addition, free tickets will be available and donations accepted at the following agriculture related events, which are presently scheduled to occur on the dates and at the locations noted below:
o Beck’s Dealer Summer Camp, July 30, 2018 in Indianapolis, Indiana;
o Kentucky Field Show, August 3, 2018 in Henderson, Kentucky;
o Central Illinois Field Show, August 9, 2018, in El Paso, Illinois, Woodford County;
o Southern Illinois Field Show, August 14, 2018 in Effingham, Illinois, Effingham County;
o Ohio Field Show, August 16, 2018 in London, Ohio;
o Becknology™ Days, August 23-25, 2018 in Atlanta, Indiana;
o Farm Science Review, September 18-20, 2018 in London, Ohio;
o Beck’s Dealer Extravaganza, November 26-27, 2018 in Indianapolis, Indiana; and
o National Farm Machinery Show, February 13-16, 2019 in Louisville, Kentucky.
At the time this Sweepstakes was organized, these agriculture related events were scheduled for the dates and locations set forth above. Beck’s is not responsible for any changes in the dates and/or locations when organized and operated by any entity not associated with Beck’s. Beck’s reserves the right to cancel an appearance at any of the events set forth above when circumstances beyond Beck’s control, including but not limited to weather, strikes, labor issues, acts of God, acts of war or other natural disaster type occurrences, whether or not officially classified as such, occur at either the location of the event or at the location of Beck’s or affecting the Beck’s family. In addition, Beck’s reserves the right to add events should such an opportunity present itself and such activity is lawful where it occurs. All efforts will be made to provide notice of when an event is added or cancelled, or if Beck’s cannot otherwise attend an event.
5. Prize Drawing: The drawing will occur at the offices of Beck’s Hybrids located in Atlanta, Indiana, on March 5, 2019. The last day the Sweepstakes will be open to receive entries is February 28, 2019. The drawing will be overseen by Mr. Scott Beck who will either draw the winning ticket or select the person to draw the winning entry. Any person selected to draw the winning ticket cannot be a person who has an entry in the Sweepstakes. Any person who has entered the Sweepstakes will be welcome to attend the drawing. Only one winner per Prize will be drawn so long as the winning ticket is an eligible entry as described in these rules. If the entry for the winning ticket does not provide adequate contact information to allow the winner to be identified and contacted, the ticket will be disqualified from the drawing and another ticket will be drawn. Beck’s will make every effort to accommodate the delivery of each Prize to the winning entrant, and accommodations will take into consideration weather, personal and family issues of a serious matter, such as death, injury and other type of serious health matters. Each winner will be publicly announced after March 5, 2019, and only after the winner has been contacted.
6. Claiming a Prize: Each prize winner need not be present at either the drawing or the public announcement to win the Prize. All tickets require identifying information which, if properly completed, will allow Beck’s Hybrids to identify and contact the winner. The winner’s name and state of residence will be posted on Beck’s Hybrids website (www.beckshybrids.com) after March 5, 2019, and only after the winner has been contacted, each winner’s eligibility has been confirmed, and the public announcement has been made. Upon publicly announcing the winner, Beck’s will make arrangements to present each Prize to the winner, which presentation may occur at the offices of Beck’s Hybrids, the winner’s residence, or at another location if the third location is agreed upon by both Beck’s and the winner. If: (a) Beck’s is unable to contact the entrant after at least seven (7) attempts in fourteen (14) days, or (b) if the entrant does not arrange to claim the Prize within thirty (30) days after notification has been received, or (c) the winner has been contacted and refused to take physical possession of the Prize within thirty (30) days after notification and arrangements for the delivery of the Prize have been made but do not transpire do to the fault of the winner, or (d) there is any other occurrence that prevents Beck’s from correctly identifying the winner or being able to locate, contact or transfer the possession of the Prize to the winner, the winner/entrant will forfeit the Prize and another ticket will be drawn to select a winner.
7. Representations and Disclaimers: Beck’s warrants and represents that each Prize to be awarded is substantially as represented in these rules, is new, is in good working condition and that there are no defects known to Beck’s. The Prizes will be awarded on an “As Is” basis. Once the winner receives the Prize and accepts delivery of the Prize, Beck’s shall have no further duties or responsibilities for the Prizes, including but not limited to safe keeping, insurance or liability for damage to or from the operation of the Prizes. BECK’S HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. The winner takes full responsibility for the operation of the Prize upon delivery, including representing and establishing that the winner or the winner’s designee is a licensed driver capable of operating the Prize safely and in accordance with all laws.
8. Winner’s Agreements: Each winner agrees to permit Beck’s and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND to use their name, likeness, and City/County of residence for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All participants agree that Beck’s may record a telephone call or other verbal and/or visual exclamation by the holder of the winning ticket for the purpose of later using the holder’s initial reaction to the notification of winning for promotional purposes. The winner whose reaction has been recorded agrees to the use of the recording for the purpose of alerting the public that the Prize has in fact been awarded and for future Sweepstakes to establish that a winner of the prior Sweepstakes had been ascertained and the Prize awarded. The use of the recording, in whole or in part, is within the sole discretion of Beck’s. No additional compensation will be paid for the use of the recording. If a winning ticket is jointly or severally owned, the Prize will remain at Beck’s Hybrids until notified how the Prize is to be picked up or delivered in a manner acceptable to all ticket owners and Beck’s. Beck’s and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND’s responsibilities end at the time the Prize is delivered and received in accordance with the delivery arrangements agreed upon.
9. Discontinuance if Not in Accordance with Applicable Law: Beck’s reserves the right to immediately discontinue the Sweepstakes at a given location or in total, should an authority determine that the Sweepstakes is not in accordance with an applicable law, rule or procedure. All efforts will be made to have the drawing for all eligible entries as of the date of the discontinuance and to award the Prizes should an authority determine the Sweepstakes is not in accordance with an applicable law, rule or procedure.
10. Privacy Statement: All information contained on the tickets will not be sold or provided to any entity other than Beck’s Hybrids, The Beck Foundation and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND.
11. Right to make changes in Rules: Beck’s and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND reserve the right to make changes to the Sweepstakes Rules without notice in the event an authority requires such a change to remain within the law of a particular city, county, state or federal jurisdiction, and Beck’s is not responsible for printing errors or omissions. Changes to the rules will be posted as soon as possible after a change is made.
12. Rules are Official Rules: These Sweepstakes Rules are the official rules and supersede any published advertisements.
13. Hold Harmless: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Beck’s Hybrids, The Beck Foundation and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt of the Prizes. Beck’s and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damages arising from, or in connection with acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the Prizes awarded and/or entry or participation in this Sweepstakes.
14. Not Responsible for Non-Intentional Errors: Beck’s and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND are not responsible for error or technical malfunction which prevents an entry from being made or received. Beck’s and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by misprinting, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or computer programming associated with the Sweepstakes.
15. Failure to Follow Rules: Any individual who fails to follow the Sweepstakes Rules or makes any misrepresentations relating to the Sweepstakes or the redemption of the Prizes is subject to disqualification at the discretion of Beck’s and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND.
16. Ineligible Entries, Fraud: Entries by ineligible persons, fraudulent entries, or erroneously created entries will be disallowed. Beck’s Foundation and the WE CARE FOR ORPHANS ADOPTION FUND reserve the right to void or reverse the winning entry and person who obtained a Prize fraudulently or illegally and seek appropriate remedies to recover any Prizes.
17. Indiana State Law: All issues and questions concerning these Sweepstakes Rules will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Indiana, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.
18. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest to the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrants out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., any donation associated with entering the Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.